Account holder and its Users shall abide by Megapipe's provisions regarding usage:
Using a personal account for high volume or commercial use is prohibited. If Accountholder would like to engage in high-volume or commercial services, please contact Megapipe Communications for information about opening up a commercial account or dedicated port.
Using Megapipe services for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities
is prohibited. Megapipe reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities
and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime
or civil wrong. Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal
include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials. This includes, but not limited to, digitizing and distributing photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources and copyrighted software.
- Exporting software or technical information in violation of U.S. export control laws.
- Posting or e-mailing of scams such as 'make-money-fast' schemes.
- Posting or transmitting charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of
other users of the Service for goods for services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes.
- Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
- Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from Accountholder's account.
- Attempting to access the accounts of others, or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking)
whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
Report any violations of the Terms of Service here.