Help with Outlook Express
Double click on your Outlook Express or go to your Internet Explorer and
click on the Mail icon (envelope) on your toolbar and click on "read Mail."
Once you are in the inbox do the following:
- Click on the Tools menu
- Choose Accounts
- In the Accounts window, make sure your Mail tab is clicked
- Click on the Add button and follow the wizard
When finished, go to the Tools menu and choose Send and Receive.
- Under Display Name, put your full name, partial name, or an alias.
- Type your e-mail address as firstname.lastname@example.org (for example, email@example.com)
- Your password must be entered in lower case
- Your POP3 and SMTP servers will depend on your e-mail address.
- If your e-mail address ends with @megapipe.net, your POP3 and SMTP servers will be mail.megapipe.net
- If your e-mail address ends with @anent.com, @cyberdot.com, @vabiznet.com, or @loudoun-net.com, your POP3 and SMTP servers will be mail.anent.com
- Your username is your full email address.